DigiSlice was founded to provide component based technology solutions
for enterprise-class applications with the ability to customize and
integrate faster, cheaper, and better. The DigiSlice business model
is based on the concept that software can be marketed as a commodity
product using reusable software components to deliver customizable
application solutions. We have done this by utilizing a core technology
platform, AppComposer, which we acquired from WebGain in August 2002.
The DigiSlice AppComposer provides an innovative way to develop and
assemble applications using, off-the-shelf, reusable Java components.
The DigiSlice solution benefits are as follows:
DigiSlice products are sold and supported direct or through exclusive
engagements with authorized channel sales partners.
- Up to ten times faster custom applications development
- Reduced development and maintenance costs
- Higher reliability and faster performing applications
- Faster time to market and application deployment
- Elimination of complex "hard coded" component gluing and Java
- Easier graphical business rules and applications environment